Parking Enforcement Operatives for London and Portsmouth Areas
Car Park Ticketers required for private car park patrols in the Greater London and Portsmouth areas. You will be working 50 hours a week over 5 days (10-hour shifts). The days/shifts will include twilight and weekend shifts as well as early shifts. Typical shifts will be from 06:00 to 16:00 and 15:00 to 01:00.
Each shift, you will patrol your assigned car parks and issue parking charge notices where required.
Full UK manual driving licence is essential with a maximum of 6 penalty points. For insurance purposes, you must be over 21 and have held a driving licence for at least one year.
£21,372 per annum, with increased on target earnings of between £24,000 to £30,000 (no sales required).
Duties will include:
- Patrolling to ensure that regulations are being followed
- Recording and issuing Parking Charge Notices
- Checking parking and car park equipment, reporting damage or faults
- Reporting defective signs and road markings
- Identifying and reporting abandoned vehicles
- Advising motorists of terms and conditions of parking on site
28 days paid holiday included
Access to company/pool car
On target bonus scheme
Promotion opportunities for the most suitable candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,372.00 /year
Quote Ref: web/jb/06-19 when applying.