One Parking Solution currently has positions available in and around Sussex, Havant and London.
We are looking for staff to fulfil the following roles.
- Mobile Enforcement Officer
Mobile Enforcement Officer
Due to rapid company growth within our company, we have an immediate requirement for Mobile Enforcement Officers to join our busy team. Full training is given.
Full-time positions with immediate starts available. Overtime available.
Starting rate £26,000 pa*
- PAYE full-time employment, based on 50 hours per week*
- Full training and support provided
- 28 Days paid holiday leave
- Paid breaks
- Negotiable shift patterns and schedules
- Company vehicle use
- Company branded uniform and PPE provided
- Body-worn CCTV provided
- Company smartphone provided
- Annual performance and attendance bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Regular appraisals and feedback
- Promotional opportunities
- Safe and secure job
- Team building days and events
As a Mobile Enforcement Officer, you will:
- Be smart, polite, professional, courteous, and approachable
- Have a full UK, manual driving license. Please advise us of any penalty points
- Show good time-keeping
- Enforce rules in our managed car-parks
- Issue warnings or parking charge notices to any vehicle contravening the parking terms
- Keep car parks clean & tidy
- Replace signs that are weathered or damaged
- Set up new managed parking sites
- Work in all reasonable weather conditions
- Demonstrate good numeracy and literature skills
- Keep calm, stay focused and assertive under pressure
- Be a safe, careful, and considerate driver
- Can follow instructions and work within an actively managed environment
- Act as car-park ambassadors on behalf of the company and its clientele
Would you like to be part of an essential, ever-growing, and highly motivated diverse team?
One Parking Solution Ltd is one of the UK’s fastest-growing car-park management companies in the private sector. We are looking for highly motivated people to join our enforcement team, to assist in providing an outstanding and professional parking service to our clients.
Due to rapid company growth, we are looking to recruit self-motivated team players to join and collaborate with our existing staff. Full training will be given by one of our most experienced staff. You will receive full pay during the training period.
This position is for 50 hours per week, on a shift basis, working five days out of seven, Monday to Sunday. Shifts are negotiable. Part-time, flexible hours and overtime options are available.
If shortlisted for an interview, please discuss your availability during this time.
(Preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience within the private parking sector
- Previous customer service experience in a demanding environment such as call centres or hospitality venues
- Effective communication skills
- Full UK, driving license, (please advise us of any points acquired on initial application)
- Good knowledge in the use of smarts phones and apps
Why Join One Parking Solution?
One Parking Solution Limited is a family-owned and well-established company with many long-serving employees. We provide stability and job safety when many businesses are in turmoil.
We are one of the fastest-growing private parking management companies in the UK. Extensive initial training is given, with support available throughout your employment. We actively promote diversity in our workplace.
References are required.
Quote Ref: web/ops/1612-21 when applying.