One Parking Solution currently has positions available in and around Sussex, Havant and London.
We are looking for staff to fulfil the following roles.
- Enforcement Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Operatives for London and Portsmouth Areas
Car Park Ticketers required for private car park patrols in the Greater London and Portsmouth areas. You will be working 50 hours a week over 5 days (10-hour shifts). The days/shifts will include twilight and weekend shifts as well as early shifts. Typical shifts will be from 06:00 to 16:00 and 15:00 to 01:00.
Each shift, you will patrol your assigned car parks and issue parking charge notices where required.
Full UK manual driving licence is essential with a maximum of 6 penalty points. For insurance purposes, you must be over 21 and have held a driving licence for at least one year.
£21,372 per annum, with increased on target earnings of between £24,000 to £30,000 (no sales required).
Duties will include:
- Patrolling to ensure that regulations are being followed
- Recording and issuing Parking Charge Notices
- Checking parking and car park equipment, reporting damage or faults
- Reporting defective signs and road markings
- Identifying and reporting abandoned vehicles
- Advising motorists of terms and conditions of parking on site
28 days paid holiday included
Access to company/pool car
On target bonus scheme
Promotion opportunities for the most suitable candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,372.00 /year
Quote Ref: web/jb/06-19 when applying.