Parking Enforcement Operative Portsmouth and Southampton
Parking Enforcement Operative required for private off-street contracts throughout Southampton and Portsmouth.
Hours of work are 1 pm to 10 pm over five days. Experience desired in the public or private sector, but full training will be given to the right applicant. Must have a valid UK driving licence. A company vehicle, phone and uniform are provided. Company bonus and pension scheme in operation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patrolling to make sure that regulations are being followed
- Recording and issuing Parking Charge Notices
- Checking parking and car park equipment, reporting damage or faults
- Reporting defective signs and road markings
- Identifying and reporting abandoned vehicles
- Explaining regulations to motorists and advising them about parking facilities
The rate of pay is £7.83 per hour.
Quote Ref: web/pe/04-18 when applying.